Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

My Win

 We have all been so busy with our Christmas posts and new Years I waited to show off my Mackenzie Child's win from Pandora;s Box blog.

Needless to say it's one of my loves, Still first is Louis Vuitton bags and luggage, then red transferware dishes. The list goes on and on LOL
This is the lovely box it came presented and wrapped in





It is so sweet and a friend gave me several small candles that will fit in perfeceetly



Needless to say I was happy and thrilled at same time and it sets proudly along side other items from Mackenzie Child's.
If you watch the cable network Evine they had all the items on before Christmas and the lady  who is on the Aurora Farm in New York state said in spring they will have entire new line of Mackenzie Child's items

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit and kind words. What a lovely place you have here and will be visiting often. Happy new year to you and yours.

    Smiles.....

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pretty things. I watch that shopping show once in awhile. I would love some of those pieces. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty box and gifts.I didn't know about Mackenzie Child's until visiting your blog.Great treasures here but my favorites are your red transferware dishes.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win! And thank you for your sweet comments on my blog about my MacKenzie-Child’s table. I love your red transferware dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice - I am so glad that you like it!! There are a lot of new M-C items coming out this spring and I have seen a few of them - can't wait to see the spring catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I have always loved MC and yet to own any pieces. You certainly know and love fine things. 2018 Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the lucky one I love that store and catalog. I have a pair of reading glasses and get so many compliments . Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome to win MC. I like it a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice win! You are creating quite a collection of MC. What will you buy in the Spring?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it that you were the winner because you ARE a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy for you! I am part of the Tales of the Traveling Tote too! So fun to see what you won. Sounds like I would love your collections too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! So exciting to be a winner of something that you dearly love! Wishing you a blessed and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete