Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

Art Spoons

I have had a good weekend I stayed home did some cleaning, window washing and got all those rose plates rearranged.While I was vacuuming  the studio and cleaning my door glass I decided to stop and make a few rhinestone covered art spoons. I went to a thrift store Friday on my lunch break and found 20  triple silver plated spoons for $6 so thinking I could do something with them. I always like playing with all my rhinestone buttons and jewelry. I got all my rhinestones piled up to make my choices of what I wanted to use and here is what I came up with.
                                                                         
 The blue spoons is my favorite. I tore apart a blue rhinestone vintage necklace to use for it
 The clear rhinestone spoon I used a vintage brooch and one of my favorite antique glass buttons.

I worked on these in between doing laundry and cleaning. I had to let the E600 glue dry in between adding the crystal and rhinestones. Which it drys pretty quick
 I may still add something to the top of the clear rhinestone/crystal spoon. I used a vintage earring on top of the blue spoon.I buy vintage rhinestone  belts to use on my projects if I can find them.
 Crystal and rhinestones nothing prettier. I have been using some of my better vintage jewelry pieces to decorate my abalone shells and spoons

I made several glitter spoons once and thought they were fabulous however these gals are my pretty pretty-ious spoon creations yet I think 

Also this morning I'm teaching myself how to download my pictures from my iphone to a blog post? I need Help because all I could figure out was send pictures to my email then put in a google folder , which I don't know how I got it done LOL ? Then I looked everywhere in my pictures folders till I found these, Can you tell me an easier way? I would like to post from my iphone to my blog but haven't figured this out.Thanks and i'm off to work

Always Thanks for reading my blog 

Linky parties I joined in 




22 comments:

  1. You just continue to amaze me with your creativity!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look gorgeous Janice, bring them along tomorrow so we can use them at the tea room! jk See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Now I would never have thought to do that.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice, you come up with things I would never even think to do. These are beautiful. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! These are fantastic!! Love them and you know what......I have spoons, rhinestones and E6000!!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration!!
    HUgs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plug my phone into my computer and transfer the photos into a file. You just use the same cord you use to charge your phone. (hope this helps) And of course I LOVE these! Amazing! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these!!! You are so talented! Will these be in your Etsy shop? Bling is my friend ~ :)

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. These spoons are soooo pretty ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lovely spoons would be perfect to frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These spoons are stunning!
    So pretty.

    Enjoyed visiting,
    Laura
    White Spray Painnt

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful! What a wonderful idea for old silver spoons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Janice,
    I am visiting from Bernideen's blog. So pleased to meet you and wish I lived closer to Colorado. Love your decorative spoons and transferware. Gorgeous. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow!! those are some of the prettiest things i've ever seen! love, love, love. Those would be so pretty hanging somewhere catching the sunlight....diamond light sparkles dancing around! I dont know much about the picture uploading with the phone and all either...heck I am just now trying to figure out my "instagram"...ha ha LOL I can post pictures so I guess I'm getting somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful idea, Janice! I adore anything that sparkles so these are a winner with me. I love silver spoons and rhinestones/crystals; very creative! Thanks so much for sharing them with us and enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so gorgeous! I knew they were yours ;) Thanks for sharing @Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That blue spoon is stunning! Bravo to you for making some time to make while you were getting the chores done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Janice, I am featuring your beautiful spoons today at No Place Like Home. Thanks for sharing and have a delightful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just Beautiful!! I love these to bits! Very creative!

    Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous project over at Waste Not Wednesday! WE look forward to seeing what you share this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are just beautiful adding to my craft board to do later so cool love all things bling zen hugs have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete